Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello

Hello to whomever I am lucky enough to have had grace their presence with upon my blog. My name is John in the real world, AppleShy in the online world, and Johnny AppleShy in both the real and online worlds. You may call me whichever pleases you most.

For this blog I plan to list my various writings, that include deep analysis, thinking, and speculation of stories, the world itself, people, life, and much more. I may also post other types of blogs about myself, or my own thoughts at night, but I cannot say for sure, for things will be so much more fun that way, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for both me and you.

For now, I thank you again for this visit, and I hope to see you again sometime in the future, whoever you are.

Visitor

"A 'being' that enters a world unknown to it for a brief time, with a 'life' of its own, unknown to the world being entered and its 'inhabitants'"

No comments:

Post a Comment